GUE Drysuit Primer
GUE’s Drysuit Primer course is designed to prepare divers for drysuit diving using proper equipment and techniques.
Applicants for a Drysuit Primer course must:
- Submit a completed registration form, a medical history, and a liability release to GUE Headquarters.
- Be physically and mentally fit.
- Hold insurance that will cover diving emergencies such as hyperbaric treatment, e.g. DAN Master-level insurance or equivalent.
- Be a nonsmoker.
- Obtain a physician’s prior written authorization for the use of prescription drugs, except for birth control, or for any prior medical condition that may pose a risk while diving.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen years of age.
- Be a certified GUE Rec 1 diver or be certified as an open water diver from a recognized training agency.